photo Facebook_zpsqfimgr0b.png  photo Twitter
_zpskchaxsp9.png  photo Pinterest_zpsxlilbxfq.png

Saturday, August 20, 2016

My first Pocket Letter ~ adorable Minnie Mouse

Here is a picture of my first pocket letter going out on Monday.  I might add to it with some trims and fun stuff on the side - we'll see.  If you aren't familiar with Pocket Letters, here is the link to tell you all about it. pocketletters.com/about  It is a lot of fun and at the same time you can meet people all across the country and globe and become pen pals if you want.  Also, a great way to use some of your paper scraps and share some of your extra trims & goodies like washi tape, brads, twine, stickers, etc.  My next one is going to be Harry Potter themed.  I signed up for the event through the Pocket Letter Pals (events).   Enjoy & hope you can join the fun too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment